Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Highlights of 2007.....

This has been a full year. Some of it good, some of it better, but the best part is we're still here to talk about it! Chuck and I are very fortunate to have a multitude of family and friends who live close and we're able to spend time with. You know who you are, so I won't start naming names. I look back and I realize we've been pretty busy and much blessed. We're still working on our remodel, but we're finally getting to a little of the fun part...paint and tile. Chuck has enlarged his cleaning business with several new clients. We did a couple of postcard shows, hit a stamp auction, took a trip to Wisconsin by train and our church bought new land to build on. With God's help, it will materialize this year. Most everyone we know and love is in relatively good health, so we are thankful for all we've received. Therefore, I speak straight from my heart when I wish all of you a great 2008! I pray God blesses you with good health, good fun, much love and the ability to keep on dancing!!!

Love and hugs, Janie and Chuck

No comments: